A quick 2 night stay at the Staybridge West Valley City location in Salt Lake City Metro area. I might stay here again on business, haven’t made up my mind but I am very picky. I’m still searching for just the right hotel in the SLC area.
- Attached to the Holiday Inn Express that features an indoor water park.
- Great fitness room.
- Typical Staybridge evening reception and free breakfast.
- New feeling hotel although I suspect this property is older than it looks.
- Very clean and comfortable.
- Great service.
- Not far from the airport.
- 6:30am breakfast. This is a big deal since I often have to leave early in the morning.
- Fairly noisy hallways (it seems that the housekeeping staff is talking loud and working hard from 8am to 5pm). Kids running down the hall. I suspect due to the water park feature.
- Not many restaurants or shopping close by. There is shopping and restaurant near here but you have to drive a bit.